Saturday, December 12, 2009

ONE DOWN - TWO TO GO...

I committed to making three pair of pants for the sew-a-long. Here are my first pair. I teetered back and forth when making these pants. In the middle of the construction process I was trying to decide whether to ditch the project or continue it through to the end. IT WAS THE FABRIC CHOICE, that made me teeter. It is a salt and pepper print on I don't know what kind of fabric. When I purchased it, I thought it would make a really nice matching jacket and pants. It was at such a reasonable price that I estimated the yardage to make the matching pair. I went ahead and made the pants because I had committed to the sew-a-long, but I don't think a jacket is going to materialize from this fabric. I think the pants are a good fit and I will be wearing them. I will be using this pattern again on my next pair.



1 comment:

  1. Your pants look great! You know the fit is good when the side pockets follow the contours of the hip. Well done!

    ReplyDelete