Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sewing Along

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for participating (either by sewing or following) in the sew along. It's wonderful to have people share in this adventure and I am glad that you chose to join. I hope that everyone managed to make progress on sewing some pants. I managed to finish only two pair of pants: KS 3384 and S2860. I made three additional pairs, but they were all wadders and will be donated.

If you would like to continue posting updates to this blog, please feel free to do so. I will probably change the name so that sounds less binding. =)

I enjoyed reading all of our your posts! Thank you again for participating.

Be well,

L~

1 comment:

  1. Would so love to learn how to sew, wanted to try it out for a while. Good work on the pants!

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete